Who is responsible for your personal data?
Canagon is responsible for your personal data. Canagon is a registered trade name owned by Celko Ltd, 6-9 Trinity Street, Dublin – company registration number: 567083. Canagon owns and operates this website and other websites ending with domain name .canagon.com.
Questions and requests regarding the privacy of your data on Canagon should be addressed to email@example.com
Information we collect
We collect different types of information based on your interaction with our website and services. This information can be categorized as follows:
- Account Information: When you create an account with us, we may collect your name, email address, billing address, phone number, and payment information necessary for doing business and fulfilling legal requirements for billing and payment processing.
- Support Information: When you contact our support team, we may collect your name, email address, request details, and a description of the issue you are experiencing.
- Website Usage Information: We may collect information about your use of our website, such as browsing patterns, IP address, device information, and location data. This information is collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Aggregated Data: We may collect and analyze anonymized data about our users’ website usage patterns and preferences. This information is used to improve our website and services.
- Log Data: We collect log data when you use our website, such as your browser type, operating system, access times, and pages visited. This information is used for security purposes and to analyze website usage trends.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services: We use your account information to provide you with access to the Services and to manage your account. We use your support information to resolve your requests and improve our support services. We use your website usage information to personalize your experience and improve our website.
- To communicate with you: We may use your contact information to send you important information about your account and the Services, such as billing statements, renewal notices, and technical support messages. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing or promotional emails, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- To analyze and improve our Services: We use the information we collect to analyze how users interact with our website and Services. This information helps us to improve the functionality and user experience of our offerings.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may need to disclose your personal information to comply with legal requirements, such as court orders or subpoenas. We may also need to disclose your information to protect our rights and interests or the rights and interests of others.
Sharing your information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us provide and operate the Services, such as payment processors, data storage providers, and marketing automation platforms. These service providers are obligated to protect your information and are only allowed to use it for the purposes we have authorized.
- Legally Required Disclosures: We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, or the rights and interests of others.
- Business Transfers: We may share your personal information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction. We will notify you of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the Services and to comply with our legal obligations. We will then delete your personal information or anonymize it so that it can no longer be linked to you.
- The right to access your information: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to rectify your information: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- The right to the erasure of your information: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your information: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another controller.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and other tracking technologies